The Oaks sits near the corner of McMillan & Black Cat Roads in north Meridian. Located in a country setting, homeowners enjoy a quiet surrounding and the luxury of easy access to urban amenities. A hop, skip and a jump away, you can picnic and play at Fuller Park, or get a round of golf in at Lakeview Golf Club. A bit up the road, Wagner Farms offers fresh fruits, vegetables and eggs grown locally. Just a jaunt away, take your grocery list to Fred Meyer and fill your fridge and pantry. Life at The Oaks in Meridian, Idaho is serene and convenient.
Available HomesitesEnlarge Interactive Map
- Fred Meyer & Starbucks – 6 minutes
- Maverik – 4 minutes
- Fuller Park – 7 minutes
- Lakeview Golf Course – 5 minutes
- Idaho Fitness Factory – 5 minutes
- I-84 – 9 minutes
- Great central location to the entire Treasure Valley
- Meridian, Idaho named one of the best places to live, Money Magazine
- Large community parks & playgrounds
- Future community pool
- Country feel yet close to it all
- Pressurized irrigation
Sales Center Directions
5592 W. Torana Dr.
Meridian, Idaho 83646
Located off McMillan Rd., between Black Cat Rd. and McDermott Rd.
Sales Center Hours
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY